High Resolution Blood Imaging, Dark Field Microspcopy
& the Energy Enhancement System TM

Dr. Victor A Marcial-Vega, an oncologist in Florida, has done High Resolution Blood Imaging and Dark Field Microscopy Blood tests on patients before and after being in the chamber for 30 to 60 minutes and compared these specimens with previous blood samples.  Changes such as high levels of chylomicrons and triglicerides—which appear as tiny droplets floating in the blood on the slide and are considered abnormal findings-have been cleared in 80% of the cases or more.

In cancer patients, Dr Victor A Marcial-Vega has noted a very severe fibrin pattern, appearing as dark spots of small coagulations.  They are throughout the background fluid of the blood smear where the cells are floating, especially those with end-stage metastatic disease.  According to Dr. Marcial-Vega, who has done hundreds of these Dark Field Microscopy examinations, he has never seen a situation where a cancer patient did not have this pattern.  After 30 to 60 minute sessions in the chamber, 3 separate  end-stage cancer patients no longer showed this pattern.

Dr. Marcial-Vega also reported that blood taken before and immediately after 0.5 hour session in the chamber showed distinct changes.  The blood drawn afterwards flowed better and showed more debris and waste material than the blood specimen drawn before the chamber.  This may explain the detox symptoms ( headaches, sore throat, achiness, etc.) most people experience.  Detoxing is a healing gift for body, mind and soul!

Author: Rashid A. Buttar, DO, FAAPM, FACAM

Detoxification & the Energy Enhancement System

I measured the blood composition of my patients by red cell analysis before and after they went into the chamber. I found that every single person showed an increase in the toxins in the blood immediately after treatment, but the blood was more fluid.  So somehow the healing chamber was stimulating the tissues to dump the toxins into the blood and the blood became more fluid in order to get the toxins out of the body.  The toxins disappeared after a few days.  So the chamber was cleaning the system, because of course disease cannot flourish in a scalar wave environment which has no time and no space.  The blood of people who got a headache right after they were in the chamber was full of toxicity: parasites, fungi and viruses which were not there before they went into the chamber.

Detoxification is something we want because it gets rid of the toxins that are in the body.  In my case, it was a sore throat, headache and stomach pain.  I see similar detoxification symptoms in everyone: sore throat, headaches and abdominal distension in about 3/4 of my patients.  I recommend moving the bowels and plenty of water after the treatment.  For people who have toxic blood and headache I would recommend a glass of water and optimally move their bowels two or three times a day before they go in the chamber.  Afterwards, just continue drinking water and moving their bowels and detoxifying.  You can use a salt bath or eat less red meat, no coffee, more organic fruits and vegetables, etc.

The theory is that the camber creates a higher state of molecular activity in the body, which changes the electrical charge of the cells so that they are repelling toxins that otherwise stay in the tissues.  Detoxification invariably led to an increased rejuvenation.  My patients were sleeping better, had better skin and felt more energized.  They felt like life was wonderful and not only that, they began to make changes in their lives.  They had better relations with the people around them and better health.

Of all the technologies that I have recently researched, this is one of the most powerful detoxifiers that I have encountered.

Author: Dr. Victor A. Marcial-Vega,MD

 

 

Dr. Victor A. Marcial-Vega,MD  and Sandra Rose Michael, DNM
Above: Dr. Victor A. Marcial-Vega, MD with the creator of the Energy Enhancement System, Sandra Rose Michael, DNM.
 
 Dr. Alvita Soleil doing Dark Field Microspcopy with client Ken Bevis.

 Dr. Alvita Soleil doing Dark Field Microspcopy with client Ken Bevis.

 

" I was delightfully surprised to know that the Energy Enhancement System had such a profound and fast effect on the blood.  I observed that 70% of the participant's blood opened from having been stagnated and aggregated.  The other 30% of people's blood showed possible detoxification signs."

       —Dr. Alvita Soleil, OMD

Essiac Purchase Online

Essiac

What is Essiac | Essiac Herbal Tea | Essiac Supplements | Essiac Natural Health Medicine

Essiac Herbal Supplement | Essiac Tea | Essiac Alternative Medicine

978-462-4976

 

Contact Linda Paulhus: 978-462-4976 Purchase Essiac Online  
Email: essiac@comcast.net Herbal Supplements Online  
© 2012 Essiac-Linda-Paulhus.com    All Rights Reserved Essiac Recommended Uses  

Web Design by KaSondera