ALS Medical Fund Raiser
A.L.S NORTHEAST TRUST
MEDICAL CENTER FUNDRAISER
A receivership for donations and grant monies for the purpose of constructing a
motor neuron research,treatment,and prevention center..ALS patients will be given priority
SHORT TERM GOALS
1. To create a facility with accommodations
2.To provide comprehensive testing.
3.To provide customized treatment.
4.To assist patients with travel arrangements,Angel Flight and commercial airlines.
5. To recruit highly qualified including A.C.A.M. physicians.
6. To subsidize treatment costs based on the patient's income.
7. To create an educational environment.Patient's, families,and caretakers will
provided in-depth information regarding treatment protocols.
8. To create a support group for families and patients.
9. Emphasis will be on screening patients for liver disease .Ultrasound/Sonogram
LONG TERM GOALS
1.Subsidized funding for administrative and staff costs .(not covered by medical insurance)
2. To create a model program which the goal of expanding nationwide.
3. To obtain grants and donations for research,education,referrals,and treatment.
4. To create out-patient testing and treatment for those with suspected motor neuron disease.
Donations towards the construction of the center may be forwarded to:
INSTITUTION FOR SAVINGS
93 STATE STREET
Please make checks payable to A.L.S. NORTHEAST TRUST Thank you ,in advance